On the Go
The I Am Generess iPhone app is perfect for women who are always on the go. Get access to the body tracker tool, your I Am Generess account, and more. You can also use the app to help even more women in need by earning more for your charity!
Check it out below!
Body Tracker Tool This handy tool helps you keep tabs on your menstrual cycle and more. You can also track things related to your general health, including daily exercise, nutrition, and wellness habits. Plus, you'll get exclusive daily health tips.
Track menstrual symptoms, general health, weight, moods, and more!
Get all your reminders right on your phone. Daily pill reminder, Rx refill, and more.
Choose the charity you want to support and find out about all the great things the organization does.
Have some fun and learn something new…all while earning more coins for your charity. Fun quizzes will test your knowledge on lots of women’s issues.
Connect with your friends and send them little trinkets to say you care. With every program gift you send through the app, you’ll earn more coins for your charity!
- 1. Generess® Fe prescribing information. Morristown, NJ: Watson Pharma, Inc. March 2012.
- 2. Data on file. Actavis Pharma, Inc.
- 3. Birth control patient education booklet. The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. http://www.acog.org/publications/patient_ education/ab020.cfm. Accessed January 28, 2011.
- 4. Menstruation patient education booklet. The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. http://www.acog.org/publications/patient_ education/bp049.cfm. Accessed April 6, 2011.
- 5. Hatcher RA, Trussell J, Stewart F, et al. Contraceptive Technology. 18th ed. New York, NY: Ardent Media; 2004.
- 6. Birth control pills. Planned Parenthood Web site. http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/birth-control/birth-control-pill-4228.htm. Accessed January 18, 2013.
Important Safety Information
GENERESS FE is an estrogen/progestin COC indicated for use by women to prevent pregnancy.
You should not use GENERESS FE if you are over 35 and smoke as it increases the risk of having serious heart-related events. You should not use GENERESS FE if you are at high risk of blood clots, if you have abnormal uterine bleeding, breast or liver cancer, liver disease, high blood pressure, or uncontrolled high blood cholesterol. Treatment with GENERESS FE should be stopped if you have a blood clot, and at least 4 weeks before and through 2 weeks after major surgery. You should not take GENERESS FE any earlier than 4 weeks after having a baby and should not take GENERESS FE if you are breastfeeding. If you experience yellowing of the skin due to problems with your liver, you should stop taking GENERESS FE. If you are pre-diabetic or diabetic, your doctor should monitor you while using GENERESS FE, and should evaluate you if you have any significant change in headaches or irregular menstrual bleeding. The most common adverse events associated with the use of GENERESS FE included nausea/vomiting, headaches/migraine, depression/mood complaints, pain with menstrual bleeding, acne, increased weight, breast pain/tenderness and anxiety. GENERESS FE will not protect against HIV infection (AIDS) or other sexually transmitted diseases.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.